Sunday, May 18, 2008

Down the Tube IV

You may well ask how am I communicating this information to whoever might read it. On the table is a computer which I can use to write. I’ve created calendars and graphs but my writing disappears when I’m asleep so I’m sorry if you’ve read this before. I’m not really sure how much I remember now. Not long after I entered the room I examined the computer for wires etc but found nothing. My access to the computer is restricted, I can’t explore the memory. If I try the lighting becomes uncomfortably bright. I do know that I can write what I like because I’ve experimented with insults gibberish and anything else I could think of to test the system.

6 comments:

Donna said...

Nope! Haven't read this before!!lol..happy writing sweetie!!hughugs

Anji said...

Donna: I'm very good at repeating my self, perhaps I've told you that before...

alan said...

Now that I've found the other pieces; brilliant!

Very much in love with Woolf, Winterson and Allende, this seems in that vein...

alan

Anji said...

Alan: You said Woolf! I'm pleased you're enjoying it - thank you

alan said...

Jeanette (Winterson) introduced me to Virginia, naming her a major influence. First I found "Orlando" then "A Room of One's Own"; later "The Waves" and others. There was something magical about finding both of them in my 40's...

There has been something magical about finding you as well!

alan

Anji said...

Anji: (blushing) I found Virginia Woolf in my 40s too. There was a little pile of books of hers for sale - in English - so I bought them up and haven't regretted it at all