Tuesday, February 9, 2021

Anne of Green Gables

This summer I watched “Anne With An E” on Netflix.  I loved it.  The setting was beautiful. I totally got Anne and I loved her ability to see the best in every situation.  I don’t understand why I’ve never read the book before.  I found the eBook on Amazon and downloaded it to my phone.  I haven’t had much time for reading this last year, but I’m almost at the end and am thoroughly enjoying it.  I will be looking out for all of the “Anne” books, as well as the rest of Lucy Maud Montgomery’s work.

2 comments:

voyageoftheeye said...

I thought I was going to reread Proust and his search for lost time, I just lost all my time doing other stuff and hardly read anything either!

I do have a marvelous book translated from French written in 1700s by Roubo about the old ways of building, a few pages of that and I am asleep...

Anji said...

voyageoftheeye: I think I know who you are. Thank you for your loyalty. I have bookshelves of books waiting for when I retire. I wonder if I will have time to read.