Thursday, October 22, 2009

Raymond Bergevin - Still looking

I was checking my visitor statistics the other morning as usual, when I saw that I’d had a visitor from France looking at my post on Raymond Bergevin. ‘Gosh’, I thought, ‘fame at last’. When I told Rob about it he laughed – it was him. At first he didn’t realise that it was my blog, he only knows about the other two. It didn’t even click when he saw that I was writing about someone called Rob. In fact he though that the post was very well written and was pleased when he finally realised it was me.

4 comments:

Caroline said...

LACOL

This is new, laughing And Coughing Out Loud!

Caroline xx

Anil P said...

Serendipity :-)

Donna said...

HAHAHAHAhahaaaa...OhMyWord!! Good one Girl!hughugs

Anji said...

Caroline: LOL. Hope it clears up soon.

Anji P: Indeed. And there are not too many Anji's with a 'j' around!

Donna: Glad you enjoyed it.